Introducing the all-new Sierra Boot designed and developed for Enduro and Adventure riders. Our best-selling Sierra helmets combined with our expert boot knowledge have paved the way for this latest development.
We have seen tremendous success with our Sierra adventure helmets and Rider MX boots. The obvious next step was to take our year’s of knowledge and experience and apply it to the Enduro/ Adventure market using the Sierra name.
The boot is fully waterproof and unusually at this entry-level price, the upper is made from full-grain leather making it super comfortable both on and off the bike for prolonged periods.
Here at O’Neal we have sold over 2 million MX boots since we began, way back in 1970. This vast experience in developing market-leading boots means the Sierra (entry-level) and Sierra Pro (advanced) now introduce this knowledge and expertise to the Adventure market.
ENGINEERED IN ITALY
As with all of our boots, these new products are designed, developed and engineered by our team of boot specialists from the Montebelluna area in Italy, home to leading boot brands in both the motorcycle and outdoor sports worlds. The result is a perfect and market-leading fit for these boots.
FEATURES, VALUE AND SAFETY
- We use the same tough Microfiber material as we use for the MX boots, the same outsole material, the same ankle protection and the same buckles. High feature level technical product was a great price. We added a waterproof and breathable PU membrane for protection against the elements.
- The maximum level of protection has been achieved by passing CE standard EN 13634 LEVEL II.
- Design and construction gives the perfect balance between flexibility and structural integrity
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines technical microfiber plus protective PU reinforced padded parts
- Soft technical gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt
- Easy entry polyester lining
- Rubber outsole perfectly integrated to the upper with a special anti-slip design
- Passes EN 13634 level 2 – is set to be the market-leader for prize point.
- Front panel features a dual closure system with micrometric adjustable straps, 2 metal quick-action buckles, hook and loop closure flap and a gusseted inner for a precise fit and easy to operate
- Inner shin guard protector to reduce front-on impacts, hyper extensions and offer great flex control
- Injected TPU heel and ankle protector offer impact resistance and prevent against hyper extension and lateral flex
- Injected TPU shin-protector and shift plate plus 3D molded toe-protector2mm polypropylene lasting board with steel shank, kick-start ready, but also comfy to walk in
- Anatomically shaped heel cup with TPU heel protector in carbon look
- Molded inner ankle padding to lessen impacts and offer superb comfort
- Innovative, ergonomic removable 3D molded foot-bed with anti-perspiration treatment
- Microfiber burn guard for exhaust heat protection
- Innovative, ergonomic removable EVA foot-bed
RRP: Black $299.95, Crazy Horse (brown) $319.95